We’re planning to re-open Canoe/Kayak hire, Archery and Axe Throwing on the 4th July (please note this may change depending on government and industry guidelines). If you make a booking and we are closed again in the future, you can receive a full refund or move your booking.
If you have a booking before this date, please contact us to re-arrange your activity or arrange a refund. At present, industry guidelines prevent us being able to instruct participants from different household groups, please note this does not include Canoe/Kayak hire as long as those from different households are in separate canoes/kayaks.
Please find below our measures to ensure the safety of our participants and staff, enabling us to reduce the risk of Covid-19.
- If you have signs or symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone with signs or symptoms, or known to have Covid-19, do not attend your activity session.
- If you feel unwell, with symptoms of Covid-19 during an activity session, please withdraw from the session immediately, informing your instructor.
- Wall Eden Adventure can only coach same household groups for Archery and Axe Throwing – we understand that current government advise allows for up to 6 people from different household groups to meet; however due to the nature of the above activities and guidance from governing bodies we are unable to accommodate this policy. Please note we can offer Canoe and Kayaking to members of different households, in line with government policy, however all households must be in separate canoes/kayaks.
- Therefore Archery and Axe Throwing sessions will be private to your household group only.
- Unfortunately due to the nature of Battle Zone Archery and Air Rifle Target Shooting, we are unable to offer these activities at present.
- Separate risk assessments have been completed for each activity.
- Hand washing facilities will be provided – with appropriate cleaning agent. Each participant will be asked to wash their hands prior to taking part (this may be in the form of anti-bacterial hand gel).
- We will have a designated guest only toilet area – we ask that after use, each participant washes all surfaces.
- All equipment will cleaned appropriately before and after each activity session.
- Ensure you apply social distancing measures in line with current government policy.
- Participants will not share equipment during an activity session.
- Equipment is to be clearly marked with a number or letters and allocated to a participant.
- Instructors are to wear PPE while cleaning equipment with cleaning agent (gloves and face mask).
- Instructors are to wear PPE when giving instruction (face mask) or stand 4 meters or further from participants and not use face mask.
- Instructors should not come into work if they feel unwell, display symptoms or have been identified with a known person suffering from Covid symptoms.
- The activities will operate in line with government advice, and therefore bookings may have to be re-scheduled/refunded if activities cannot take place.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you all again.
Wall Eden Adventure
Due to the governments extension of the lock down the closure of Wall Eden Adventure will continue until Tuesday 30th June 2020.
If you have activities booked in May or June please contact us via email, if you haven’t done so already at email@example.com, to discuss your options.
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe,
Wall Eden Adventure
24th March 2020
In response to the government’s announcement we are closing Wall Eden Adventure for an initial period of 5 weeks, from Tuesday 24th March 2020 until Friday 1st May 2020.
We understand the huge impact the current pandemic is having on all of our customers, partners and staff, and that the priority right now is to keep each other safe.
Within the coming days we will be contacting all guests with activity bookings in March and April who have not yet moved their activity booking, to discuss their booking options.
Although we have closed Wall Eden Adventure for an initial period of five weeks, we are anticipating the closure period may have to be extended. If the closure has to be extended beyond the above date we will contact customers who have activities booked from Friday 1st May going forward, to discuss their options as soon as we know more, we hope this would by Monday 13th April at the very latest, depending on government announcements. We will ensure you are offered an alternative date for your activity to ensure nobody loses out.
We thank you for your understanding and support, and hope we will see you all when it is safe to do so.
Wall Eden Adventure