Traditional archery demands a high level of patience, concentration and a keen eye for accuracy. You may already have these qualities but do you think you can demonstrate them while arrows are flying over your head? Still fancy your chances? If so, then put yourself and your friends to the test and book one of our Battle Zone Archery sessions today! Battle Zone Archery is perfect for birthday parties, Stag/Hen events or if you just fancy having a go!
The following will be included:
• Health and safety brief.
• Rules of Battle Zone Archery.
• Bow technique.
• Fast-paced competitions and games.
Battle Zone Archery is an extreme mixture of both traditional archery and paintballing. Two teams of five set off against one another in a variety of fast-paced and adrenaline-filled games. Teams will attempt to prove their archery prowess by moving tactically through our purpose-built arena, taking out targets and eliminating players. Sounds easy right? Not when you are constantly under fire from your friends whose sole aim is hitting YOU!
A winning team will be declared once all the opposing players have either been hit or when one team completes a challenge before the opposing side. If you are quick enough to catch an arrow in mid-flight then you earn the right to reinstate a team member back into the game.
The rules are simple; stay low, move fast and hit your mark!
Is it safe?
We understand that the idea of shooting fast-paced arrows at each other doesn’t sound like the safest activity but there is no need to worry!
Battle Zone Archery has been specifically designed to give you the maximum amount of freedom with the bows and arrows to ensure a safe but exhilarating experience. Our bows have been fashioned from flexible materials making them very difficult to break; each of our arrows is tipped with a thick rubber tip allowing the force of a direct hit to be absorbed safely. Face masks, similar to ones worn when paintballing, are provided and must be worn at all times during Battle Zone Archery.
Upon your arrival, a full safety brief will be given by one of our knowledgeable instructors. You will be taken through everything you need to know about the equipment and how to operate safely within the battle arena.
The minimum age requirement for Battle Zone Archery is nine. There is no maximum age limit, however, you should ensure you are in good health and capable to safely take part. Please consult your GP if in doubt about any medical conditions. Participants must not arrive under the influence of either drugs or alcohol. Wall Eden Adventure reserves the right to refuse anyone from participating if they are found to be unsafe or incapable of safely participating.
• Capture the flag – Steal your enemy’s flag and return it to your base before they can capture yours.
• Last man standing – Be the last to get hit and you are the winner!
• Protect the V.I.P – One team’s mission is to protect a high-value target, the opposing team has to take him out before he reaches a designated safe zone.
• The knock down challenge – Each team displays five tennis balls on five large cones, the first team to knock all five of the opposing teams’ balls off the cones wins!
• Points mean prizes – 30 points are given to a team if they eliminate an opposing team member, 50 points are given if a tennis ball is knocked off a cone. Marshalls will keep score with the game ending when all the tennis balls of a team have been hit, one side has been eliminated or the time runs out.
TO BOOK A BATTLE ZONE ARCHERY SESSION WITH US PLEASE CALL US DIRECTLY ON 01278 786 488.
Please note: Battle Zone Archery sessions are not included in our calendar, please call us to book your bespoke session.